Get EPC, Gas and Electric Certificates.

Just fill in this quick form and we'll get back to you.

Complete form

Safety Certificate

As a landlord, it's your responsibility to ensure that all gas equipment and appliances pass an annual safety check by a Gas Safe registered engineer. You should provide new tenants with this information when they move in and existing tenants within 28 days of completing the check.

Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) determine how energy efficient your property is. Your EPC is valid for ten years and is a legal requirement whenever properties are built, sold, or rented. Note: In Scotland, your EPC must be displayed within the property (e.g. in the meter cupboard or next to the boiler).

Electrical Certificates

Landlords should also make sure that their property's electrical system is in safe working order and that all appliances within the residency meet current safety standards. The best way to do this is with an accredited electrician registered with NAPIT.

Note: Only Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) require an electrical inspection report and/or certificate every five years. Nevertheless, it's a good idea to get even non-HMO properties inspected regularly.

Register with Greenco

Get notified the first about the latest properties