Greenco Properties are delighted to present this studio apartment to let, located in the heart of Moorfields.
Open house on the 29TH of October 2021 from 8:30am till 9:00am
no need to pre book, feel free to pop in and have a look around
* Studio Apartment * Fully-furnished
* Located in L2 (Moorfields) * Parking Available to Residents
* Some Bills Included * Perfect for Working Professionals & Students alike.
This beautiful property comes fully furnished and has wooden flooring fitted throughout.
With an integrated bedroom/lounge/kitchen, this lovely property includes:
- A newly fitted kitchen, with built-in convention oven/microwave and the addition of a fridge-freezer.
- A lounge/bedroom area, finished to a lovely standard with a settee, dining table and chairs, double bed and bedside table.
- A separate bathroom with a shower cubicle, integrated wash basin and W/C.
There is also a launderette situated in the building, for all residents within the block. A wash is £3.00 and a dry is £2.00.
A parking space is also included. There is also a secure bike/scooter storage.
Unparalleled luxury at such an affordable price is rarely found in such a good location.
Early viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment, this apartment is expected to go quickly.
Some Bills are included (this covers electricity & water - not including council tax or Wi-Fi).
Please note that we conduct Right to Rent checks on all interested applicants who wish to proceed with the property. These consist of a soft credit check to ensure there is no adverse credit, affordability checks, landlord and employer references, along with proofs of ID, Income, and address. These must be completed in order to be considered for the property.
A holding deposit of 1 weeks' rent will be requested upon the Right to Rent checks. This does not guarantee you the property, it is used to secure your application and is refundable if unsuccessful; it is only non-refundable in the event of a false statement being provided, or if you pull out of the process before completion.
A security deposit of 1 months' rent will be requested at sign up.
Advance rent of 1 months' rent will be requested at sign up.
A homeowner or working guarantor may be requested - they must earn x3 the annual rent per annum and have no adverse credit to qualify.