Greenco Properties are delighted to present this beautifully-refurbished 2 bedroom end-terraced house to the market, located in the popular area of L13.
* Newly-refurbished * Double-glazed
* 2 Bedrooms * Front Yard
* Residential Parking * Excellent Transport Links
It comprises of:
A spacious lounge with laminate flooring and freshly painted walls; the addition of a built-in fireplace.
A luxury kitchen finished to a great standard with gloss tiled flooring and painted walls; with matte-white base/wall units and a wood-effect worksurface - the addition of a fitted cooker/hob with metal splashback.
A bright and airy reception/dining room with laminate flooring and painted walls; the addition of French doors leading out to the garden.
A lovely bathroom with laminate flooring and tiled walls - including a bathtub with shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, and toilet facilities.
Two double bedrooms, decorated to a good standard with fitted carpets and painted walls - one of the rooms containing a built-in mirrored wardrobe.
With blinds fitted throughout and a garden to the rear, this property is the perfect family home for anyone looking to relocate to the L13 area.
A catch not to be missed, this property boasts close proximity to some excellent bus/train transport links leading to the City Centre and throughout Liverpool. It also located near some well-known amenities, such as:
- Newsham Park - 0.6 miles away (2 minute drive)
- The Park View Medical Centre - 0.9 miles away (3 minute drive)
- Alder Hey Children's Hospital - 1.6 miles away (10 minute drive)
- Broadgreen Hospital - 2.0 miles away (9 minute drive)
- Wavertree Botanic Gardens - 2.3 miles away (9 minute drive)
- University of Liverpool - 2.9 miles away (10 minute drive)
- Liverpool Hope University - 3.0 miles away (11 minute drive)
Early viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment, this property is expected to go quickly.