Greenco Properties are delighted to present this semi-detached house with a driveway, located in the Kirkby area (L33).
Newly refurbished, this beautiful property comprises of:
- A spacious lounge, finished to a high standard with hardwood flooring and curtains fitted.
- A newly-fitted kitchen, with classical wooden wall/base units, the addition of an integrated hob/cooker. Adjacent to this is an open-plan dining area, finished with patterned tiles and a patio door, leading to the back garden. There is also a small room with W/C and wash basin located near the kitchen.
- A modernised bathroom, which is located near the stairway, finished to a good standard with part-tiled walls, tiled flooring and a 3-piece suite.
- x2 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom, completed to a great standard with newly-fitted carpets and wallpapered/painted walls.
With a large garden at the back and a driveway to the front, this property is the perfect family home for relocation, or even first-time renters.
It boasts close proximity to some well-known amenities such as:
- Kirkby Market - 4 minute drive (0.9 miles away)
- Kirkby Gallery - 5 minute drive (1.1 miles away)
- Kirkby Shopping Centre - 5 minute drive (1.0 miles away)
- Kirkby Leisure Centre & Webster Park - 4 minute drive (0.9 miles away)
It is also situated near excellent transport links leading to/from the City Centre, Kirkby Village and other various places throughout Liverpool.
Early viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment, this property is a catch not to be missed and is expected to go quickly.