Greenco Properties are delighted to present this 3 bedroom semi-detached house to the market.
Located in the quiet end of the cul-de-sac, this beautiful property boasts a driveway, as well as a front and rear garden.
The property benefits from large spacious rooms, suitable for any investor / first-time buyer looking to create their own stamp on the property.
It comprises of:
- The entrance has a vestibule to the main front door, with wooden flooring and large windows: creating a more bright and airy porch.
- The lounge / living area is very spacious, with large bay double-glazed windows, gas central heating and has been finalised with wooden flooring and a lovely floral wall paper. There is also a built-in fireplace.
- The dining room is also sizeable, leading out to the garden and rear of the property.
- The open-plan kitchen has been refurbished to a great standard - with dark wooden wall / base units, a built-in cooker/grill, a speckled kitchen worktop, part-tiled walls and a lovely rose-coloured tiled flooring. It also overlooks the garden area and has blinds fitted.
- The commodious bedrooms, although in need of a refurbishment, have great potential. They also have blinds fitted within.
- The ample bathroom has been finalised to an excellent standard with part-tiled walls and tiled flooring - it contains a W.C, wash basin shower cubicle and a separate bath.
Being situated in the popular area of Walton, this property is located near local shops, schools, amenities and excellent transport links leading to / from the City Centre. Some amenities that are close by are:
Aintree Racecourse (2.0 miles via A59 - 9 minute drive)
Walton Hall Park (1.9 miles via Rice Lane - 7 minute drive)
Everton Football Club / Goodison Park (1.6 miles via County Road / A59 / Rice Lane - 6 minute drive)
Liverpool Football Club / Anfield Stadium (2.8 miles away via Walton Lane - 10 minute drive)
Early viewings are highly recommended to avoid any disappointment, this property is a catch not to be missed and is expected to go fast.